Today, I will talk about my final project in theatre. So let me give you a little background on theatre. It’s not really what you think it is. My teacher didn’t want to make a class where you would have to just read off a script and nothing else. But she made no script and let you create your own theatre and be creative within things like improv.

So since this was the final project, my group knew we had to do something big so our idea was called Field of Screams. A murder mystery that incorporates the NFL Super Bowl that has a big plot twist at the end.

The scene starts at the “wide right” kick at Tyler Bass and in the locker room the lights go out and when they turn back on, he’s dead. This happens to other NFL stars like Jason Kelce and Lamar Jackson. The police asks all of the stars teammates but they dont know what happened either.

But there was something special at the crime scene of Lamar Jackson. There was a knife left behind decorated in sparkles glitter. But it had writing on it. The writing said “Go Travis” and “Swift.” The police could tell that Taylor Swift was the person behind all of this. So they set up a plan that they would confront her with the knife at the Super Bowl.

The police see T Swizzle screaming her lungs out saying, “GO TRAVIS KELCE” and once she sees the police she starts to get really nervous. When the police walks up to her, she tries to run but she’s surrounded. It was over. She got taken to prison for life.

And in prison, she peeps behind the guards soldier just to see the score, but the game was over. “All that prison for life for no Super Bowl ring!” Then she watches the interview with Travis Kelce and he says, “Taylor, I dont think this is going to work out for us. I mean, you killed my brother.” And she forgot that Jason Kelce is related to Travis Kelce. “Oops” she says. The end.

I really enjoyed this project because of the creativity and freedom we got to use. I loved working with my friends and the feeling when we got to présente our hard work was amazing.