Today I’m going to be talking about when I recently went to OC Aerial for a birthday party. If you don’t know about OC Aerial, it’s basically a place with like American Ninja Warrior challenges and slides. It’s even got a FREE ice cream machine with infinite toppings. So the ages really go from like 7 year olds who just want to have fun to people in their 30s trying to get a good workout in.

Since I’ve never been here before, when I walked in, I was amazed by all the fun that I could see from the entrance. After we signed in, I immediately found my friends and we put our shoes away. The first thing we did was go to the ninja course and I completely failed the first level so that was fun.

Then we went to the slide but it wasn’t any ordinary slide. You would lay on a mat and go down straight down like practically 90 degrees. The first time I went down I sorta out my face down and hit my head but after that I learned one thing. Don’t put your face down while going down a slide.

We went to go eat pizza and right after we went up the stairs to get FREE ice cream. And the line was very long to say the least. Probably because it was FREE. But when we finally got to the front, there was absolutely no vanilla so we had to go chocolate with this one. I got sprinkles and Oreos. It looked like a unicorn spat over the FREE ice cream in a good way.

When we were done eating we went back to playing around on the slides and with the dodgeballs until we got called over to get cake and when we were done eating the cake we tried to go back to the ninja course but all of us were so full that’s we had to take a 10 minute break so we didn’t throw up. After the break was over we played a game of hide and seek tag in the whole building but 30 minutes in I had to leave. To be honest it felt way shorter than 3 hours.

That was the most fun thing I did in a while and it told me that that is the perfect spot for a birthday.