Welcome back readers! Today we have a lot to unpack because I decided to talk about my vacation in Dubai. So let’s get right in to it. On spring break this year, we decided to spend our vacation in Dubai. If you didn’t know, Dubai is a city in the country of the United Arab Emirates located in the Middle East.

So we go to Dubai and right when I stepped foot in there, I could tell that it was gonna be a very fun trip. But we arrived at 1am so really all we did on our first night was eat and got to bed. I came to Dubai prepared to try and do everything on a list that I brought with me everywhere. You see this list just had a bunch of ideas and I mean like, more that 20 so they were just a lot of ideas and we could just choose the best ones.

All the things that we did were: Go to the Burj Khalifa (The worlds tallest building), Go to the Burj al Arab (The worlds only 7 star hotel), go to the palm jumeirah(A man made island shaped like a tree), and go to the Dubai Mall. I will talk about each one of these fun activities.

So the Burj Khalifa was pretty thrilling. It had a 5 minute elevator but that didn’t matter because the views from 2’717 ft of a night life city are absolutely stunning.

The Burj al Arab was awesome too. We were greeted my a man in a suit who served us some very bitter but fancy lemonade. It only tasted good because it was in this fancy crystal cup. But the things that I was seeing were insane. There were escalators, ocean views, and a lot of colors. The ground was a soft and plush ground too. We looked at this room called “The Master Suite” and it was bigger than my house. It had a 24k gold TV, a bed on a podium that can spin, and a BIIIGGGG bathroom decorated in pink. This was my favorite experience. Fun fact: There was a tennis match on the helicopter pad.

The palm Jumeirah was amazing too. It has a big tower that you can go up on and once your up there you can see the whole ocean. It was some of the best views I’ve ever seen.

I really enjoyed my trip in Dubai. So much that this was definitely my favorite vacation. I recommend coming here for vacation.