Hello readers! Today I’m gonna be going over where I go every summer. So you’re probably wondering where I go. Well every year my family goes to a country in the Middle East named, Jordan. You see, the reason we go here is to visit aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents.

Every year we stay for about 2-3 weeks in our grandparents apartment. Every year we go, we try to make the most of the time because it’s such a short period of time when we’re all together as one big family. Some very fun activities that we’ve done over the years would be going to Petra, going on hikes, and going to rum valley, a sand dune. We just haven’t gone to one thing yet. The Dead Sea. If you didn’t know already, the Dead Sea is not called that because people die there. It’s called that because the water is so salty that no aquatic life can survive in it.

We do all of this with our family. The only thing we don’t do with our family is going down the street to get ice cream. But the problem is, the prices are rising at a scary rate. They’re making us stay for less and less time. So we try to do everything with them.

Some highlights about Jordan are the malls, the food, Petra, The Dead Sea, and all the activities that have open gates for you to do. One down side though is that it is EXTREMELY HOT. During the summer, it would get up to 105 degrees Fahrenheit. Overall its a beautiful country and a really fun place to be in.

So you should consider maybe going to Jordan for vacation or maybe you already are, these are some attractions that you should remember.